New job Accounts Manager in Chandigarh
Company : Bantech Water Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
- Roles & Responsibilities:
The Accounts Executive will be responsible to manage all accounting operations on a daily basis including bookkeeping, preparing and filing ITR, TDS, GST returns, reconciliation of bank accounts, coordination, completion of annual audits, preparing, reviewing of financial reports as necessary.
- The Applicant should have good knowledge and shall be responsible for:
- Maintaining accounts (Journal/Ledger/P&L/Balance Sheets etc.) on Tally/ ERP or Excel.
- Preparing and filing GST payments and returns.
- Preparing and filing TDS Payments and returns
- Preparing all financial statements of the company
- Carrying out Bank Statement & Ledger Statement Reconciliations
- Ensuring daily conciliation of Cash and Bank Transactions
- Reconciling Debtors & Creditors and other related sub-ledger accounts, including taxes collected and paid to Govt. Treasury (Taxes Certification)
- Preparing and reviewing monthly / periodic budget and expenditure statements.
- Verifying contracts/orders against certified outward bills, vouchers prior to Settlement.
- Coordinating with Statutory Auditors for preparing and finalizing Audit schedules and various audit related reports.
- Establishing, coordinating, maintaining and Monitoring compliance of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Coordinating with clients, statutory departments and all other bodies for accounts related matters.
- Checking all procurement receipts and Sales Invoices to ensure real time maintenance of company accounts.
- Coordinating with CA/CS for ITD,ROC, and GST compliance.
- Dealing with Banks and Bank officials for loans, deposits, etc.
- Maintenance of ROC documents i.e., resolutions, etc.
B) Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification Required:
Bachelor's Degree - B.Com/M.Com (Required), CA Inter (Preferred)
Prior Experience - 3-5 years
Good Written & Spoken English
- Skill Set Required:
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Knowledge of Tally, QuickBooks/other accounting softwares, GST, TDS, PF/ESIC & ERP Softwares.
- In Depth knowledge of Bookkeeping, Accounting & Reconciling, ROC compliance.
- Good Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Time Management
- Problem Solving Skill
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)