New job Accounts Executive in Nagaland
Company : GlobalPeers Skilling and Development Initiatives Private Limited
Salary : ₹13,000 - ₹18,000 a month
Location : Nagaland
GlobalPeers Skilling & Development Initiative Pvt Ltd (GPSDI) focuses on imparting technical skills that will enable people to be employed in what the International Labour Organization calls ‘Decent Work’, defined as “work that is productive and delivers a fair income, security in the workplace and social protection for families, better prospects for personal development and social integration…” with the objective to prepare technically skilled workers who would ably support the economic and industrial growth of the country, and also be sought after abroad for their competence.
Established in 2014 at Delhi, it subsequently shifted its headquarters to Dimapur, Nagaland focusing on developing state of the art training centres across the North East where there is a wealth of talented and gifted human resources waiting to join the national workforce.
The first training centre at Sovima village, Dimapur specialises in Construction and Retail trades and is training aspirants under the Ministry of Rural Development’s DDUGKY program in 6 month long courses with high emphasis on practical training and industry internships.
We are looking for an Accounts Executive who will analyze day-to-day financial activities and expenses especially related to Government Skilling Projects like PMKVY, DDU-GKY project. Experience in Education & Skill Development Industry preferable
· Should have good command on MS Excel, Accounting & Financial Management, computer skills.
· Preparation of team wise daily, weekly and monthly productivity reports.
· Preparation of various details for Verification and Passing of Staff Travelling, Statement of Expenditure, Vendor Bills & Vouchers as per organization policy and process.
· Monitoring the Accounts Payable & Receivable and other day to day accounting transaction.
· To ensure the statutory compliance viz. proper deduction and submission of TDS, Goods and Service Tax and filling of returns.
· Responsible for timely updating of Books of Accounts and accurate closure of yearly accounts.
·· Coordinate with the concerned person for legacy entries, expenses etc., on PFMS portal for DDU-GKY project
· Prepare the project wise Utilization Certificate as per given formats.
· Financial Reporting & MIS Balance Sheet & Analysis
· 1-2 years related experience. Freshers can also apply
· Experience and knowledge of Govt. Skilling Projects preferable
Expected Start Date: 20/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer