New job Accounts & Admin Executive in Delhi
Accounts & Admin Executive
Company : Advit Ventures Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,40,000 - ₹3,60,000 a year
Location : Delhi
The Accounts & Admin Associate: The Accounts & Admin Associate will be responsible to administer the accounting and administrative requirements of the head office. Ensure optimal utilization and documentation of all resources in the head office in accordance with organizational norms and project requirements.
- Review of MIS, obtain clarification and any additional documents required, and submit to head office in time
- Settlement of all advances with appropriate documentation
- Maintain Petty Cash, expenses, expenditure records; and ensure Cash flow
- Verify the Invoices/Bills and reimbursement claims of the expenses incurred by the team and make the payment. Ensure that all the vouchers are with relevant supporting documents as per the accounting standards.
- Preparation of vouchers with mention of appropriate budget codes & cost centre for the expenses, for payments. Data Entry of all Vouchers into ZOHO Books Software.
- Maintain efficient filing system for the accounting records on regular basis
- Regular liaising and communication with Banks for smooth financial transactions
- Work very closely with CA office to provide all finance related information/clarifications of the company - for closure of books in time, completion of auditing, etc.
- Support head office on all queries related to various financial matters of the region, as and when required
- Identifying local vendors, collecting quotations, preparation of comparative table, for doing all due diligence for finalising Procurements.
- Make all logistical arrangements – Venue booking for meetings/conferences/workshops/trainings, etc. Travel (local and outstation) & Accommodation for staff, visitors, consultants, etc.; Transportation of any materials in the project locations.
- Responsible for Office Maintenance, office security and Facility Management. Supervise the cleanliness of the office. Be the main contact person with Land-lord for any office building related contracts and resolution of issues
- Manage Dispatch desk – recording of all incoming and outgoing surface mails and ensure that materials are despatched expeditiously and accurately to the relevant persons or department in the organisation.
- Maintenance of Attendance and Leave Register and submit the records for monthly salary preparation
- Manage IT related work such as - take monthly data Backups of all Laptops/Computers, Anti-virus checking, ensure good internet, email/phone facility for smooth functioning
- Work very closely with the team for IT and other administration related work
Perform any other activities as assigned by the Directors or Project Managers or Finance Department or any other Authority assigned by the management, towards the achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (preference to B.Com.)
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience, with minimum 1 year in cloud-based accounting tools, like ZOHO books, Quick books. Only Tally experience candidates need not apply.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a Projects company Accounting is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Working Knowledge of Zoho books or Quick Books
- Working Knowledge of Tally ERP 9
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Inc. Word and Excel
- Working Knowledge of TDS Provision
- Sound knowledge of accounting policies and Procedures
- Eye for detail when verifying bills, vouchers and making payments
- Accuracy in data entry
- Ability to work independently and in a Team
Contract length: 36 months
Expected Start Date: 12/7/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Daryaganj, Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Overall: 3 years (Required)
- Cloud based accounting (Zohobooks, quickbooks etc.): 1 year (Required)
- English (Preferred)