New job Account Specialist II in Karnataka
Account Specialist II
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Review, Research, Modify, Perform Adjustments, Documentation & Verification of Consumer and Business Banking Account Information
- Validation of various regulatory documents submitted by the Customers
- Perform Monetary, Non-monetary and Regulatory 'Maintenances', 'Reclamations' and 'Account Closing' services
- Supports Retail products such as Checking, Savings, Safe Deposit Boxes, Loans, Mortgages, Cards and Certificate of Deposits
- Review and validate that all Guardianship accounts are opened accurately, the sworn document is completed and the appropriate holds are placed according to the court order. Also add or release Guardianship holds on request from Bankers post review of documents
- Close accounts that have been restricted by other areas of the bank including Fraud, Kite, AML, Legal and Compliance, Deposit Review/Risk team, etc., transfers the funds and issues checks.
- Process customer initiated account closure requests, transfers the funds and issues checks.
- Validate of various regulatory documents and keys corresponding information into the I-vault system for future legal references.
- Process customers' Privacy Opt Out notices for Do Not Share / Mail / Call / E-mail cautiously and ensure bank is in compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
- Return monetary benefits to U.S government agency upon request in the event of the death of an account holder who received government benefits via ACH.
- Send letters, update the activities on the accounts and return unclaimed properties owned by Chase customers to state governments as per U.S unclaimed property programs in case could not reach the customer within timeline set.
- Authenticate and sets the limit for ACH and ODL for both individual and business customers. Orders checks, ATM/Debit cards and reverse the funds & fees post extensive research.
- Establishing and cancelling Overdraft Protection, Debit card coverage and Pre-authorized transfers. Performs ownership changes, statement/fee linking, customers' CIP & KYC information update, place/release holds, pay code changes and stop payments.
- Monitors the customers' withdrawals on savings accounts in line with Regulation D and send necessary notices and convert the product to checking post violations.
- Performs changes on term and interest rate, partial/early withdrawal, waiving withdrawal penalties, and disbursing the funds on maturity.
- Meet all the Productivity ,Accuracy and SLA targets defined for the process
- Requires highest level of vigilance in processing customer requests to ensure the business is in compliance with various U.S regulations such as Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Regulation E, Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, Regulation CC and AML/KYC (Bank Secrecy Act).
- Ensure all exceptions, involving deviation from Standard Operating Procedures or inability to process the work within turnaround time is escalated to supervisor/Manager
- Ensure that all work assigned is processed as per Standard operating procedures and within the Timeframe Stipulated
- Follow all the Audit/Compliance policies applicable to process
- Reports suspicious activities on the accounts proactively
- Act as first line of defense and ensure the business is line with various U.S retail banking regulations
- Avoid Financial Loss, Privacy Breach or adverse Customer or Regulatory Impact in the process
- Emerge as a Subject Matter Expert in multiple Retail Customer Fulfillment process
- Comfortable working independently and within a team environment in a dynamic and challenging environment
Essential Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Graduates, preferably in Commerce - Preferably having first class pass percentage
- 1-3+ years of overall experience with a strong background in Retail Banking Operations
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of risk and controls is required
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Flexible to work in various shifts (including Night) according to business requirement
- Demonstrated strengths in:
- Research and analysis
- Customer Service/Support
- Time management, work organization, and follow up
- Attention to detail and a focus on work accuracy
- Verbal and written communication
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of U.S Regulatory guidelines relevant for Retail/Consumer Banking
- Ability to collaborate, partner and work in a team environment
- Service Level results
- Quality Control measurements
- Productivity or Efficiency metrics
- Other specific performance requirements as determined by Operations Manager
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.