New job Vendor Manager in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Acadecraft Private Limited
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹7,00,000 a year
Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Manage external vendor relations within Operations Department.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors. Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Identify improvement areas internally as well as perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management plus produce fulfillment.
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for applying vendors.
- Ensure to collaborate with e-learning areas to assure vendor partners effectively manage plus contracts are completely leveraged.
- Prepare processes for as well as manage analysis, selection and transition.
- Monitor contractual agreements for all e- learning function's vendors.
- Stimulate steady process enhancement to present increasing operational efficiency in entire business partner processes.
- Support to explore expansion across new business lines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
- vendor manager/talent acquisition manager: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer