New job Unity Developer in Madhya Pradesh
Company : Bondburry Recruitment Private ltd
Salary : ₹5,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Indore Client is looking for a talented and creative Senior Unity3D Programmer to join dynamic team.
Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in Unity Development technologies,
strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues. This role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
Objectives of this role:
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the product and code elements
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Lead, Coach and manage a team of programmers
- Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project
- Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives.
- Perform other related duties
Technical Skills Required:
Must have 8+ years of experience with coding using Unity 3D and 5+ years of experience as Team lead
- Strong experience of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc.)
- Exposure to virtual reality SDKs.
- Experience working with Facebook and Google SDKs.
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Excellent Debugging and application Testing Skills
- Should be able to work on quick and strict deadlines.
Bachelors Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Master’s degree is an add-on
Notice period -Immediate- 15 days
Candidates who are ready to relocate Indore can apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Unity Developer: 7 years (Required)
- Team Lead: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer