New job UI Developer in Uttar Pradesh
Company : Liberin Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Liberin Technologies is a Software Development Service company that focuses on Cloud, Mobility, Web and Enterprise applications. It began with digital transformation, IT services and Content Management leading to the design and develop customized software applications using cloud and mobile technology. Liberin Technologies has worked with customers across the globe and has some of its key customers in the United States of America and Australia. The organization's main focus is on software development processes that enable it to support its clients through an offshore model. It also has a strong focus on R&D and explores the frontier areas of IoT, machine learning, and blockchain. With a strong team, it has been delivering quality services through innovative and cost-effective processes to some of its marquee clients.
We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
*UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use graphic design software to create branding and logos and incorporate visual elements into programming with the goal of creating a streamlined design and a pleasant but visually simple user interface.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly, incorporating feedback from actual potential users as well as members of the design team.
- Solve any design or usability issues that arise and anticipate potential future problems so they can be resolved before they impact users.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Education qualification: B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree.
- Experience: 2-4 years.
Expected Start Date: 1/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19