New job Trainee, Private Markets in Andhra Pradesh
Trainee, Private Markets
Company : Invesco
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Job Purpose (Job Summary): To assist Hyderabad team for Global Real Estate support. Potential candidate should be capable of complete training and work on various initiatives for Private Markets. Support activities include to securities team, real estate returns analysis, product management, FP&A, accounting and performance. Includes supporting on system testing, reporting, support FX translations, accounting, data uploading to various management information and reporting systems.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Production of reports and presentations
- Support the production of information material for external parties
- Conduct performance analysis
- Supporting accounting, asset management, product management, portfolio management, underwriting, valuations, research based on requirement
- Supporting on ad-hoc projects
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment.
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Interest in Real Estate,
- Good English language skills Computer literate (esp. Excel & MS office)
- Work experience of 0-1.5 years in finance, accounting, real estate
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Effective communication (spoken and written) in English
- Must show superior customer service by generating and responding to client requests in a timely manner as well have the interpersonal skills to interactive with both internal and external clients
- The ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical
- Team player. Must be a self starter and able to manage own work flow
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
- Ability to respond effectively and flexibility regarding ad hoc requests
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete independently
- High attention to details
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
§ A Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com and CA/CA Inter/ICWA/ICWA Inter/CS/CS Inter/CFA/CFA 1level/CMA/CPA