New job Technology Operations in Telangana
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Manage all user and system accounts through the account lifecycle, including provisioning, entitlement changes, deactivation, and deletion in accordance with established service levels
Work closely with IT support teams and end user community to address access related questions and issues
Perform access and entitlement reviews in accordance with established process and timelines
Respond to Service Manager Incidents and ensure tickets are completed within the firm documented SLAs for priority/severity impactsRespond to Service Manager Incidents and ensure tickets are completed within the firm documented SLAs for priority/severity impacts
Flexible with regard to working shifts, as well as being available for off hour and weekend support
. Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategic solutions to clients
Manage any adhoc compliance and security related projects as required by management
- Strong sense of ownership and teamwork
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to follow processes and guidelines
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to take personal initiative and observe confidentiality
- Ability to work with internal and external vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environmentJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.