New job Talent Acquisition Specialist in Uttar Pradesh
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company : Sendinblue
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR Team and help us grow our IT teams internally.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Post technical job descriptions in various job portals/Social Platforms
- Source potential candidates using different platformsParse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities
- Motivating employees to be brand ambassadors and planning employee referral programs.
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to workKeep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter ( Exp. 2-4 Years)
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements to the prospective candidates.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsPositive attitude to learn and grow
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office tripFree fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.