New job Systems Operations Engineer in Tamil Nadu
Systems Operations Engineer
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Production Support team to support 20+ apps specifically from Sales and Fulfillment area. You will also work on SRE initiatives and automation needs proposing solutions/design. You will interact closely with multiples teams like Middleware/Database/Network/Application Development teams etc.
- L2 Production support with batch support primarily
- Incident and Problem management
- Handling Release and BCP activities
- Identify opportunities of automation
- Design and Develop automation for all possible manual tasks identified
- Take ownership of tasks assigned and meet the deadlines
- Escalate issues to manager along with mitigation plan
- Help peers and juniors technically and guide them to delivery excellence
- Adhere to processes defined in the project.
- Keep up to the expectations of stakeholders/internal or external teams.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent discipline with Overall 8+ years of experience
- Min 2 years of experience working on Oracle DB
- Min 2 years of experience in PL/SQL
- Min 4 years of experience in scripting languages like UNIX Shell, Python
- 6+ years for experience handling batch processing
- Good knowledge in Scheduling tools like CRON, Autosys, CA7
- Understanding of Java technologies would be a plus
- Experience working in DEVOPS tools and SRE would be a plus
- Lead experience and Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ITIL Certified
- Good team lead
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.