New job Systems Operations Engineer in Telangana
Systems Operations Engineer
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
Team member will be working on Application Development work in WIMT.
- Involve in end –end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
- 7+ years of experience on application development and implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Angular Java Script, HTML, XML, Hibernate, Services
- Provides support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to Brokerage Applications. Uses/creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems
- Monitors the batches and ensure it is completed within the SLA.
- Escalates the job failures to the respective teams and keeps the business informed about the same
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported
- Performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations.
- Participates in the production deployments and performs validation of the applications after the deployments, patching or any other upgrades.
- Participates in weekend on-call support on rotational basis
Monitor alerts from production systems. Tools used : Splunk, AppDynamics, OVPM
- Triage alerts and intimate application teams as applicable.
- Code analysis and provide RCA, Problem management, recommendations of changes for fix
- Performs issue analysis and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups.
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
- Updates, creates and tests the business continuation plan (BCP)
- Incident Management: Triage incidents, engage partner teams, provide status updates and facilitate business user communication.
- Problem Management: Ticket management for daily tasks and efforts that are brought to support attention. Root cause analysis.
- Automation of manual production support activities – Daily Health Check, BCP Fail over, Daily/Weekly Reporting, Application Pool recycling and Start/Stop scripts etc.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.