Company : Integral Ad Science
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Vista Equity Partners is the world's leading private equity firm for Enterprise Software and recently invested $1.5B in the Reliance Jio Digital Platform. As part of the Vista portfolio, Integral Ad Science (IAS) is an NYC-headquartered global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry. We are looking for an Accountant to join our new and fast-growing team in Pune. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day, and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing all accounting and compliance functions for IAS, Pune. The position will focus on the preparation and review of the consolidated financial statements, Accounts payable processing, performing reconciliations and corporate accounting matters.
What you'll do:
- Managing cash entry for bank accounts
- Month End Close
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transaction are recorded
- Assisting team with Accounts Payable processing
- Responsible for managing reimbursements, travel expenses, etc.
- Vendor Onboarding
- Own the accounting system, including managing the accounting software and the chart of accounts
- Ensure accurate consolidation of financial results and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Responsible for managing the book of accounts
- Secure financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential
Who you are and what you have:
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- The ability to operate at a "high level" as well as a "detailed level"
- Sound analytical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Decent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with a peer group, senior leadership, and third-party service providers
- Strong work ethics, professional attitude, and reliability
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS's mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world's leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.