New job Software Engineering-SRE in Telangana
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
- Develop, Test and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure)
- Contribute to a product or software, in order to automate manual operational work.
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitates blameless post-mortems
- Work with development teams throughout the software life cycle ensuring sustainable software releases.
- Perform analytics on past data, like incidents and usage patterns for predicting issues and takes proactive actions.
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns.
- Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity demands
- Work effort is split between operational work and engineering work
- Be part of the 24x7 support coverage as needed
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
- Proficient in at least two or more software languages (e.g. Python, Java, Go, etc.) with respect to designing, coding, testing , and software delivery.
- Proficient in the development of automated tools, systems, and services in multiple technology domains.
- Proficient knowledge of one or more infrastructure components (e.g. networking, cloud services, orchestration tools, containerization, compute and storage systems)
- Proficient in service-level changes to a system and troubleshooting components
- Designs and contributes to performance monitoring and capacity management tools.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.