New job Software Engineer- Front End in Kerala
Software Engineer- Front End
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Software Engineer- Front End
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you a Software Engineer- Front End looking for an interesting project to work on?
Join our OFS Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Digital Team partners with business units and clients to develop software and technical innovation. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics utilizing machine learning and Ai.
Partner with the best
As a Angular Developer, You will be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software and agile development. You will be involved to translate requirements to deliver in required timelines and quality standards. Job location-Kochi.
As a Software Engineer- Front End, you will be responsible for:
- Writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Providing technical leadership to an agile team of 5-7
- Working with product line leaders and architects to develop multi generation software technology plans
- Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance
- Supporting process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities
- Increasing efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Be a graduate in Computer Science or Software Engineering with significant experience in software development.
- Be able to perform user interface design and development with Web Applications
- Be an React JS, Angular 4+ RxJS Developer, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jasmine/Karma, Bootstrap and Have Agile experience.
- Have good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Be able to perform full life cycle development in any programming language.
- Have good problem solving ,troubleshooting skills and develop reliable, cost effective, high quality solutions for complex products.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.