New job Social Media Manager in Haryana
Social Media Manager
Company : QuikRelations Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹51,076 a month
Location : Haryana
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Responsible for writing Content which include daily and weekly market updates, articles, blog posts, social media, e-mail campaigns and other supporting materials to communicate our value proposition and service offerings to potential and existing clients.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like designs and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Responsible to liaison with the team to edit brochures / flyers & blogs.
- Social media posts/ press releases/point of view articles etc.
- Continuously innovating and refreshing content delivery.
- Experience of conceptualizing and bringing life to marketing campaigns with eye-catching graphics, innovative headlines and body copy.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Prior experience in a PR/ Social Media agency and having deep insights of global trend is a must.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹51,076.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)