New job Service Head Yes Private in Maharashtra
Service Head Yes Private
Company : Yes Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
Strategic/ Managerial Responsibilities
Responsible to manage a team of Sky Suite Relationship Managers and will also be responsible to monitor and track the adherence of service parameters by YES Private Service Relationship Managers at Branches along with other touch points for Yes Private
- Responsible to ensure that YES Private accounts, service requests and instructions are processed within the defined TAT across all Channels i.e. branch, contact center and email desk as per YBL guidelines.
- Work towards enhancing customer experience, process modification and simplification, efficiency management and quality optimization.
- Help drive adoption and use of digital platform to process service requests.
- Responsible to keep the team working on the highest priority customer service requests, maintaining on track processing of service requests and leading communications with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business counterparts and deliver on customer related projects.
- Conduct competitive analysis, develop service scope and requirements, liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper service delivery of customer projects.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of the service framework for YES Private.
- Driving Net Promoter scores, optimizing for right cost model and partnering with business to ensure service interactions are converted into appropriate revenue opportunities.
- Leading large transformation initiatives to bring cutting edge capabilities to improve the overall customer experience.
- Prioritize customer needs and analyze the same to deliver superior service standards. Ensures that the team adheres to process & documentation standards
- Ensures pro-active & sustained liaison with NOC, Product, Program Team, RM, etc. wherever required
- Ownership of customer complaints, queries, service requests and ensure that customer issues are resolved within the stipulated TAT.
- Maintains reports on all service parameters and prepares service-related presentations.
Mentoring and Training the Team:
- Ensures that the team of Sky Suite RMs and Service Relationship Managers are skilled, knowledgeable and trained regularly to enable them to deliver on service parameters.
- Ensures frequent monitoring of over-aged cases & appropriate escalation of the same in a timely & balanced manner to the senior management.
- Ensures that knowledge, skills & capabilities are built across entire team and to develop internal backups to ensure that work is not hampered in by absenteeism or resignations
- Responsible for maintaining reports on FTNR, TAT, Pendency for all financial and non-financial transactions processed at the Concierge Desk, Branch, Contact Center and at the Email Desk.
- Responsible for being updated on process and policy changes and guidelines with regards to KYC and AML guidelines, YES Private and service parameters
- Ensures that all people, process, data & systems are well coordinated to deliver consistent & superior levels of service to YES Private customers.
- Reviews data pertaining to customer queries and complaints analyses to achieve greater process efficiency
- Conducts daily team huddles to discuss on service parameters, reiteration of processes and performance of team members.
Audit & Compliance:
- Ensures comprehensive compliance with all internal, regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product, processes and service delivery.
- Attends to any audit findings and resolves them immediately
- Sensitizes each team member on adherence of process & policies
- Ensures timely escalation of issues that is impacting business and possible solutions to address the concerns
- Leads the SKY Suite RMs and SRM desk upkeep & maintenance
- Implementation of 5S standards are meet at the SRM desk at branches
- Monitors the performance of each team member and enables them to achieve their goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
Ability to work equally well with peers and seniors cutting across departments and functions.
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Written and spoken English is essential
Years of Experience
A minimum of 15 years of relevant Banking experience
- Prior experience in BFSI Sector
SECTION VI: COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Focus
- Listens to and demonstrates an understanding of customers’ stated needs
- Delivers customer value through timely and quality execution
- Develops an understanding of problems and employs existing or new methods to find solutions
- Professional Entrepreneurship
- Takes proactive and constructive action at work with little or no direction from others
- Displays responsibility for problems, initiatives and tasks that lie within the domain of own role
- Drive for Results
- Seeks to understand the rationale for key decisions and understands implications for own role/ actions
- Displays a sense of urgency to deliver outcomes as per stated timelines
- Reacts to challenges by displaying an optimistic demeanor
- Influence and Impact
- Uses simple persuasion techniques to achieve the desired result / action / commitment from others
- Responds to stated requirements of internal/ external stakeholders by keeping a solution-oriented mindset
- Quality Focus
- Ensures adherence to quality standards in work/service delivery, identifies opportunities for improvement in routine course of work
- Adheres to laid down systems, procedures and identifies opportunities to enhance efficiency in own sphere of work through incremental improvement.
- First time right approach .
- Ability to Influence
- Able to have an impact on the behavior, attitude, opinion and choices of other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate
- Displays a strong and clear communication skills
- Ensures ownership to what needs to be done and what the team is responsible to deliver
Maharashtra - Mumbai
Yes Bank Tower, Ifc Mumbai