New job Series release_Test Engineer for ECU projects_COB_EPJ in Tamil Nadu
Series release_Test Engineer for ECU projects_COB_EPJ
Company : Bosch Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Software container packaging and generation with Bosch internal tools(Villa, Flow5, Web flow/ SDOM, Toolchain) for series production releases
- Embedded testing experience
- Verification and validation of Container Testing on Lab simulator. Verification of prerequisites for every requested container.
- Debugging of issues in the lab simulator using debuggers and diagnostic tools.
- Meeting customer expectation in both quality and on time delivery. Provide Support in the Quotation
- Process Consultant for lab hardware, tools usage etc.
- Maintaining and establishing test setups for testing different Customer projects Container generation configurations.
- Status reporting to project manager and stakeholders from customer side.
- On time Validation and evaluation of all newly setup tool chains through container generation
- Regular maintenance of process documentation with Updates execution and documentation of the mandatory tests, Integration support for certain Customers, if applicable.
- Maintenance of task log sheets, PDC, lab hardware’s etc.
- Customer handling experience
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in E&C or E&E
Experience: 2-3 years
Good problem solving skills
Quick learning abilities
Knowledge of Electrification in Automotive will be an added advantage
ISO26262, ASPICE competence
Flexible to travel to onsite on need basis
Passion for Engineering will be an added advantage