New job Senior Executive - Safety in Uttar Pradesh
Senior Executive - Safety
Company : Jubilant Ingrevia Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Sr. Executive - Fire & Safety/ Safety Officer
Grade – A
Business Unit / Function
Safety & Fire
Associate Director -SFH
Summary of Job
(Purpose/ objective of the job Department organogram to be enclosed)
- To provide solution to the safety & fire activities in a cost effective manner using efficient utilization of existing resources and by development of new solutions & techniques to ensure statutory compliances and business sustainability.
- To coordinate the TPM activities and to conduct meeting as a chairman of Safety pillar.
- Facilitate implementation of key basic safety systems like Permit to Work, Contractor Safety, Fire safety, Electrical Safety, Chemical & Process Safety etc.
- Immediate response in case of accident/ incident. To participate in root cause analysis. Summary of recommendations circulation for compliances.
- To approve the work permits. Circulation of summary report as per format for permit issued for emergency work, unplanned work, gap identified if any, Sanchetna closure, safety talk conducted in plant and related checklist.
- To conduct safety audit plant to discuss the action plan & target date. Follow up for compliance.
- PSSHER audit for new modification/ commissioning in the plant. Coordination with plant to discuss the action plan.
- To conduct inspection of Critical area, check list & coordination with plant to discuss the action plan & target date
- To organize the Safety committee meetings & Report preparation, Coordination with plant to discuss the action plan & target date.
- Inspection and closure of observation points for “Unsafe Act/ Unsafe Conditions”.
- To organize the Mock drill once in three months & preparation of report.
- Able to implement system of Accident/Incident reporting. To facilitate process of Accident Investigation and deployment of learnings.
- Use of Risk Prevention Tools like JSA, Risk Assessment, HAZOP Studies, Environment Impact Assessment to identify risk and facilitate to put necessary controls in place to reduce overall risk of plants.
No. of Reportees
Qualification & Experience
- B.E. Chemical /Fire/M Tech HSE/ PDIS/ ADIS)
- 5- 8 Years of experience in Safety & Fire on large chemical / API unit.
Competencies ( Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
- Safety Management System in chemical industries.Process Safety Management, IMS, Statutory Compliances as per factories Act, UP Factories Rules & other legal Government Body compliances.
- HAZOP, HIRA and Job Safety Risk assessment techniques.
- Safety laws and its compliances as per chemical and pharma sector.
- Safety & Fire department Capex & Projects execution.
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills.