New job Senior Content Writer in Chhattisgarh
Senior Content Writer
Company : Techment Technology Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chhattisgarh
As a content writer, you enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customer's needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)