New job Senior Bookkeeper in Delhi
Company : HNM Consultant
Salary : ₹28,631 - ₹35,000 a month
Location : Delhi
We are looking for an obsessively, highly detailed, checklist & system-driven bookkeeper for a public USA CPA firm. The perfect fit for our culture would be someone fun-loving, flexible, self-driven, and client satisfaction-focused. YOU MUST be fluent in written and spoken English as this position will have direct contact with clients (and you must be able to explain & answer questions, their books, and communicate with our internal team as well as the client's team). Successful candidates will possess high attention to detail, organizational ability, the ability to flex and work additional hours if needed by the team, clear and precise communications skills, dependability, and the ability to work well with others and a variety of technologies. We are a progressive, computer savvy CPA Firm, so you must have computer skills. Knowledge of working in the "cloud" is a plus as our firm is 100% digital.
Basic job duties would include:
- Bookkeeping data entry, review, problem-solving, research, reconciliation, and higher-level review of the financial statements for accuracy & locating inconsistencies
- Reviewing other staff bookkeeping files, preparing review points, and training Jr. Staff
- Working directly with clients on their questions and concerns & being able to precisely describe what you need to complete your work (being specific instead of vague)
- Research of various tax topics and communicate findings to clients - Helping clients with documents, questions, issues
- Communication with clients / government agencies / other staff
- Working as a team player to help get information in, out, done, and keep customers happy! REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass background & credit check (for client security)
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks Online & Desktop versions
- Must be proficient in Excel- Understand how to make AJE's and solve problems in the client's books (negative accounts, A/R not matching, A/R on a cash financial statement, etc.
- Problem-solving capabilities & big picture thinking related to the client, the client's industry, and how these items impact the client's financial statements
- Must be willing to work with our teams all over the world, different cultures, and personalities
- 10 years of work experience as a bookkeeper
- 3 years of work experience with a USA based public CPA firm as a bookkeeper for tax clients
Preferred but not required: -
- Proficiency in the use of Insightly CRM
- Proficiency in the use of slack
- Knowledge of Xero, FreshBooks, Zoho Books is all considered a plus for this position
Normal hours would be 9-4 (MST) M-F. (Will need the flexibility to work additional hours and some Saturdays during Tax Season as needed.)
NOTE: We are accepting overseas professionals for this position, but you must be willing to work within US business hours (we can be flexible 3-4 hours on start/end times within reason to handle our US-based clientele).
If you cannot work flexible hours, DO NOT APPLY for this position!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹28,631.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Night shift
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)