New job Senior Associate - GI Domain Analyst in Haryana
Senior Associate - GI Domain Analyst
Company : Ernst & Young
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
The Government & Infrastructure (G&I) Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight specializing in Government domain, in accordance with the key sector priorities, including:
- Developing market facing thought leadership, point of views and blogs
- Working closely with market segments on delivering value to accounts
- Creating distinctive insights to support development, packaging and commercialization of priority solutions
- Supporting the creation of sector and subsector trends decks within the team
- Contributing towards regional, service-line and sector strategy
- The role requires the ability to combine analytical skills with a strategic mindset and a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader market drivers. This position also requires candidates to build an awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge’s full suite of products and services which they can share with internal customers and stakeholders.
Analysts work closely with the G&I Knowledge Leadership team as well as the wider analyst and Knowledge management team to support the G&I leadership teams as well as other senior stakeholders by providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace. The Analyst will also work closely with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in other sectors, service lines or geographies) to deliver on cross-cutting topics and initiatives.
- Possess deep understanding of the government sector, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the government and infrastructure sector.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority.
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives.
- Previous experience of working on sector databases such as Factiva, Oxford Economics and open databases such as World Bank, UN, OECD and WEF. The person should possess an excellent understanding of the key sources for government market data in general.
- Collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team.
- Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a “big picture” context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-centric environment.
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at leading several projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI. Good experience with large sets of data sets. Experience with data modelling, data analytics, and various data management tools is a plus.
- Comfortable with occasional travel and working flexible hours, across multiple time zones.
About EY Knowledge (GDS):
We are a team of 400+ professionals which enables EY practitioners to understand clients’ businesses, win work, deepen client relationships & deliver exceptional client service & form a major part of the wider EY Knowledge organization. We deliver research, analysis, knowledge-based services & tools, working in close collaboration with leadership across sectors, service lines, areas & the firm