New job Senior Analyst - Metrics - Analytics and Reporting in Haryana
Senior Analyst - Metrics - Analytics and Reporting
Company : Mercer
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
We are looking to hire a Process Developer in the Health Line of Business.
Process Description (Sample)
The MM365 team at GOSS Operations & Technology is a private exchange solution developed for US organizations that wish to strengthen employee engagement, reduce costs, and simplify their benefits administration. Mercer offers the largest range of benefits products and carrier options available—a true marketplace for benefits. We now serve more than 200 companies in the US with an anticipated 1.3 million eligible employees, family members, and retirees. Mercer Marketplace consulting team is responsible for Strategy, Marketing, Financial Management, and Compliance for our clients. The consulting team is responsible for client relationships and acts as a trusted partner to help clients address their benefits challenges.
What is in it for you?
- Holidays (As Per the location)
- Shared Transport (Provided the address falls in service zone)
We will count on you for:
As Lead Consultant for Marketplace 365 Consulting, you’ll work as part of a project team to define, analyze, map, and manage the overall Consulting processes for Marketplace business. You will work on reviewing insurer proposals & perform data analysis in marketing project, creating reports on client level Compliance, build Stewardship reports from plan & participant level data & cost projections, carrier analytics and various other strategic consulting projects. In this critical & analytical role, you will apply your knowledge of functional and technical requirements in conjunction with client business requirements to develop effective consulting, reporting & data analytics skills.
- Play a lead role in procurement of new & renewal of existing MM365 clients, creating vendor reports like IBNP & CERT, performing carrier analytics by regular win/loss reporting and other ongoing consulting processes.
- Perform data analysis, including presentation of data insights for both clients & carriers.
- Work directly with consultants to understand project requirements and resolve data issues.
- Work on multiple processes across all MM365 clients concurrently.
- Plan, strategize delivery approach with most suitable way to achieve higher quality & time efficiency.
- Responsible for workflow (ticketing system) management, task allocation & production support to all consulting team members.
- Prioritize project/task delivery. Responsible for timely status updates to all stakeholders.
- Mentor, support and build key process & technical skills with team members for complex & large projects to meet strict deadlines and deliverables.
- Complete scope and estimate effort & timelines for all projects or consulting tasks, ensuring effective utilization of team resources and develop the culture of delivering operational excellence.
Note: Applicants should be flexible working in shifts.
What you need to have:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced Logical, Data Analytical & Data Mining skills ( DB query Running experience, DB Normalization)
- VBA / Excel Macro & Scripting skills preferably in Python & R – preferred at intermediate proficiency level.
- Strong experience in project requirement gathering, activity planning, schedule adherence & status reporting
- Proficient in SLA & Quality Management (peer review, defect tracking & root cause analysis) methodology
- Strong experience in workflow management, work priority management
- Proficient in Project/ Task effort estimation
- Sound knowledge of comprehensive process & SOP documentation and other knowledge artefacts
- Should be able to impart training to large teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective oral & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must have knowledge of H&B domain
- Graduate from a reputable institute in any steam
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience
- Minimum 12 months of experience as Process Developer
- Should have at least “Meets Expectations” or equivalent rating in last appraisal
- Should not be under any Performance Improvement Plan, or had any official Disciplinary action within the last 3 months
- Should not have applied for any other IJP within Mercer within the last 3 months
What makes you stand out?
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively