New job Security Assurance Lead, India in Haryana
Security Assurance Lead, India
Company : ADSIPL - Delhi
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- 10+ years of experience in regulatory compliance, banking or non-banking supervision and examination, regulatory affairs, or public sector agencies involved in cybersecurity management and/or operations.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with senior government officials, boards of directors, and executives on financial regulatory, technology, or related policy issues.
- 5+ years of experience internalizing and/or influencing national, international, and sectoral laws and regulations.
- Advanced degree in related area of study (Computer Science, Engineering, Cyber Security, IT Security Management).
- Familiarity with cloud computing, technology risks, security and outsourcing.
This candidate should be a technically experienced and innovative security/compliance professional who has the ability to handle a wide range of regulatory and government security and privacy requirements and can translate those requirements into applications for cloud computing. This position will have high visibility at the most senior levels of government agencies, financial institutions, and AWS including frequent interaction with CISOs, CTOs, their staffs, and AWS senior leadership to ensure compliance with global AWS standards, practices and policies. This role, as part of the AWS Security Assurance team in ADSIPL, requires the ability to develop long-term projects and define processes and methods to ensure execution and productivity across multiple internal and external stakeholders, including customers and regulatory agencies in India.
- Serve as regulatory expert to AWS, customers, auditors, and regulators on regional and domestic regulations on outsourcing, cybersecurity, and operational resilience in the industry in India.
- Anticipate new or potential domestic and regional laws and regulations for potential impact to AWS and our customers and develop appropriate mitigation and implementation approaches in India. Escalate and manage escalations as necessary.
- Develop and execute long-term regulatory projects and initiatives, which may have broad scope and complexity, for AWS and AWS financial services customers.
- Create, optimize, and support cross-functional groups and projects.
- Develop thought leadership material on cloud and emerging technologies for regulators and internal customers.
- Manage tight deadlines and drive for results, while being extremely detail orientated
- Prepare project plans and track projects through fruition.
- Support metrics, implement data collections mechanisms, analyze data and make recommendations.
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively and comfortably interact at senior and executive levels.
- Experience and proficiency in public speaking
- Self-starter with proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across an organization and cultures as well as working independently.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Ability to investigate and analyze technical and regulatory issues with applicability to AWS services.
- Domestic travel may be required 30%-50%.