New job School Principal in Kerala
Company : IGET
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Kerala
School Principal in a City center CBSE School
Responsibilities and Duties
- Head of the School/Principal will be the ex-officio. Hony. Secretary of the School Managing Committee.
- ii) Will function as, the Head of the office of the school under his charge and carry out all
administrative duties required of a head of office.
iii) Be the drawing and disbursing officer for the employees of the school except that in the
case of an unaided school, he may perform only such function, as drawing and disbursing officer as may be specified in the instructions issued by the Society.
- iv) Be responsible for the proper maintenance of accounts of the school, school records,
service books of teachers, and such other registers, returns and statistics as may be specified by the Society/Board.
- Handle official correspondence relating to the school and furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and information required by the State Government/Board.
- Make all payments (including salaries and allowances of teachers and other non
teaching staff) in time and according to the instructions governing such payment.
vii) Ensure that the tuition fees, as levied, are realized and appropriately accounted for and
duly appropriated for the purpose for which they were levied.
viii) Make purchases of stores and other materials required for the school in accordance
with the rules governing such purchases and enter all such stores in stock register and shall scrutinize the bills and make payments .
- ix) Conduct physical verification of school property and stock at least once a year and
ensure the maintenance of stock registers neatly and accurately.
- x) Be responsible for proper utilization of the Pupils Fund.
- Make satisfactory arrangements for the supply of good drinking water and provide
other facilities for the pupils and ensure that the school building, its fixtures and
furniture, office equipment, lavatories, play grounds, school garden and other
properties are properly and carefully maintained.
xii) Supervise, guide and control the work of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the
xiii) Be incharge of admission in the school, preparation of school timetable, allocation of
duties and teaching load to the teachers, and shall provide necessary facilities to the teachers in the discharge of their duties and conduct of school examination in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government/Boardfrom time to time; and he shall discharge these duties in consultation with his colleagues.
xiv) Plan the year's academic work in advance in consultation with his colleagues and hold
staff meeting at least once a month, review the work done during the month and assess the progress of the pupils.
- Help and guide the teachers to promote their professional growth and actively
encourage their participation in courses designed for in service education.
xvi) Promote the initiative of the teachers for self-improvement and encourage them to
undertake experiments which are educationally sound.
xvii) Supervise class room teaching and secure co-operation and coordination amongst
teachers of the same subject areas as well as inter subject coordination.
xviii) Arrange for special remedial teaching of the children belonging to the weaker sections of the community also of other children who need such remedial teaching.
xix) Arrange for informal and non-class room teaching.
- xx) Plan and specify a regular time-table for the scrutiny of pupils written work and home
assignment and ensure that the assessment and corrections are carried out timely and effectively.
xxi) Make necessary arrangement for organising special instructions for the pupils according
to their needs.
xxii) Organise and coordinate various co-curricular activities through the house system or
in such other effective ways as he may think fit .
xxiii) Develop and organise the library resources and reading facilities in the school and
ensure that the pupils and teachers have access to and use of books and journals of established value and usefulness.
xxiv) Send regularly the progress reports of the students to their parents or guardians.
xxv) Promote the physical well being of the pupil, ensure high standard of cleanliness and
health habits, and arrange periodical medical examinations of the students and send medical reports to parents or guardians.
xxvi) Devote at least twelve periods in a week to teaching of the pupils.
CBSE by laws, Technology , Domain Expertise, People's person
Required Experience and Qualifications
Teachers with more than 8 years of experience may apply. Provided they have shown leadership in various stages of their career. Qualifications as per CBSE rules.
PF and ESI
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Refer School Website
- Are you based out of Kochi, Can relocate immediately to Kochi ?
- Master's (Required)
- Teaching and Administrative: 10 years (Required)