New job Sales Executive / Sr. Sales Executive / Area Sales Manager in Gujarat
Sales Executive / Sr. Sales Executive / Area Sales Manager
Company : Transasia
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
1. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency
2. To generate leads & converting leads into sales
3. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team and relevant department for timely / outstanding payment collection
4. To build effective rapport with customer/distributors
5. To comply with companys systems and processes
6. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals
7. To ensure appropriate and timely delivery of products.
8. To study market trends and products, competitive scenario, report to Seniors
9. To prepare Daily Call reports, update attendance, capture product complaints, capture opportunities on TAB
10. To submit FES in the stipulated time
11. To support in Road Shows, CMEs and Product Demonstrations
12. To regularly update technical knowledge and selling skills
Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in Sales in IVD.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions - Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia's commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with 'Global Growth Company Award, 2014', 'Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company', 'Pioneer for the Make in India Concept' Award, by the Hon'ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the 'Maker in India' Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a 'local for global' organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.