New job Risk - CCB Risk - Fraud Risk Strategy- Associate in Maharashtra
Risk - CCB Risk - Fraud Risk Strategy- Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Are you a motivated individual interested in a role that leverages analytics combined with creative and strategic thinking? Do you have an interest in protecting customers from becoming victims of fraud or scams? Are you intellectually curious and enjoy solving difficult problems? Do you want to be in a space that is growing and rapidly changing the way we do business? If yes, working on the Digital Fraud Risk Strategy could be your next job.
The Digital Fraud Risk Strategy team is responsible for leveraging machine learning and other data analytics to build strategies and process improvements to protect customers and the firm from fraud associated with digital transactions (e.g., Zelle, Wires, ACH, etc). The team focuses on three main areas:
- Reducing fraud losses by detecting unusual activity on customer accounts
- Reducing operational expenses associated with reviewing fraudulent transactions
- Reducing negative customer experience and complaints
Digital adoption by our customers continues to grow at rapid pace and with that comes increased fraud attacks. As a result, the Digital Fraud Strategy team is expanding and looking for an Associate to join the team.
The Associate will be responsible for supporting the end to end fraud management life cycle for a specific Digital transaction type. This will include achieving fraud loss budget targets, transaction alert rate targets, identifying opportunities to improve the client experience, and working with the Fraud Risk Product Owner to integrate new fraud capabilities and technology improvements.
A successful individual in this role will:
- Think analytically with the ability to synthesize large sets of data into the key themes
- Be naturally curious with a desire to explore the unknown and think outside the box
- Be a strong communicator both verbally and through PowerPoint / Excel
- Work well in a team environment, including cross-functional teams
- Have a passion for problem solving and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Will be expected to work independently and multi-task on several projects and processes and responding to emerging issues
- Can influence thought leadership in work areas across the function
- 4-7 years' experience in risk management, strategic analytics, or data science
- Proficient in programming language (SAS and SQL), PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Ability to summarize and explain clearly large and complex information to a wide range of audiences (C-suite, Finance, Modeling, and Controls)
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a team environment and establish effective partnerships across the organization
About JPMorgan Chase:
Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.