New job Reporting Data Analyst - Research Services in Haryana
Reporting Data Analyst - Research Services
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
Research Services is part of the Chief Administrative Office - Investment Management team at FIL. We are a cross-asset, global team that works closely with Equity and Fixed Income to support key business functions such as operational processes within research, as well as the delivery of strategic initiatives, including change and technology platform developments related to research.
The Research Services Team supports both the Equity and Fixed Income Research management and analyst teams by providing administration of company and issuer coverage, management statistics, and reporting on research productivity and accuracy.
Purpose of your role
The Reporting Data Analyst will work with closely with colleagues in Gurgaon, as well as team members globally. He/she will develop a deep understanding of FIL’s internal research and reporting platforms, as well as their own processes to drive change and best practices to achieve desired business outcomes. The successful candidate will also help generate and produce timely information packs and data reports to support analysts, the Research management teams and the overall investment process.
- Collate, compile, mine and present a broad range of analyst output and company financial data for internal purposes and regulatory reporting central to the investment decision making process.
- Create, design, and analyse bespoke reports and dashboards for the Research management team using internal and external data sources.
- Prepare company packs for the IM team, primarily focused on London-based IPs
- Establish relationships with global colleagues to support required deliverables and efficiency
- Drive process reviews and improvement initiatives.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to help drive change and improvement in the research departments.
- Perform additional tasks to support the Research Services function as business needs evolve.
Skills and Experience
- Good spoken and written English language skills required
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a research, operations support, data management role, preferably gained in the financial services/investment management industry.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Economics preferred.
- Experience of VBA and process-flow modelling systems preferred. Exposure to SQL or other database query tools would be an added plus.
- Good knowledge and interest in financial markets and investment management - fixed income and equities
- Strong organisational skills, ability to delegate and coordinate multiple schedules
- Able to see clients’ needs and idea and articulate and provide solutions, swiftly.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks is essential in what is an environment of rapid change
- Self- motivated, proactive and positive team-player
- Experience managing small-scale projects and working on process enhancement also desirable
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/