New job Regional Sales Director- India (Remote) - Network/Cyber Security Background ** in Madhya Pradesh
Regional Sales Director- India (Remote) - Network/Cyber Security Background **
Company : SonicWall
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you're in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you'll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you're ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Regional Sales Director-India (Remote)
NOTE: Candidate can be located anywhere in India, should be from Network/Cyber security background only.
- Experience working directly with Enterprise, SMB and Government customers
- Experience leading a team of salespeople
- Experience working with key channel partners who service strategic accounts
- Should have connect with CXO's
- Should have good presentation skill and analytical knowledge
- Regional sales leader for all India & other SAARC countries.
- 15+ years of experience in sales leadership including significant time leading teams in this region
- Experience in the tech sector, with cybersecurity and/or networking experience preferred
- Experience working with regional distributors and resellers of all sizes
- Knowledge of individual markets and conditions on various Indian regions
- Experience working with field marketing resources and driving marketing budgets with partners
- Able to effectively manage teams of large teams
- Fluent or proficient in English and some additional local languages preferably.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.