New job Reconciliations Sr Spec I in Karnataka
Reconciliations Sr Spec I
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job Responsibility includes:
- Research miscellaneous items and identify appropriately based on research performed; perform manual matches, escalate discrepancies, all within established guidelines, corporate policies and standards.
- Balance and reconcile the assigned accounts and cost centers / states daily, maintain clearing %, Charge off standards and accuracy.
- Gain sufficient understanding of assigned accounts, including knowledge of surrounding operations that impact the account, areas that create GL entries and uploads to the account, system interfaces that impact the account, and general transaction flow of originating and clearing entries.
- Research outstanding items for assigned accounts and process clearing entries where appropriate.
- Communicate with CTO Partners to facilitate resolution of outstanding items.
- Refer problem / Identify issues on assigned accounts and escalate occurrences to team leader or supervisor.
- Assist in data collection / report preparation on various metrics.
- Ensure adherence to Corporate Accounting and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for routine decisions and determination of course of action.
- Ensure continuity on the accounts and SLA assigned thru proper back up's, follow up's and communication.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree.
- Understanding of operations with good written and communication skills in English.
- Excellent MS office Skills
- Attention to detail and Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.