New job Reconciliations - Associate in Karnataka
Reconciliations - Associate
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Perform reconciliations across various platforms / systems such as risk management; sub-ledgers; Risk and P&L aggregators; market & credit risk infrastructure; industry utilities; etc.
- Ensure Reconciliations are performed and reviewed in a timely manner at an established frequency outlined in the respective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Perform completeness checks to ensure that the intended data population is included in the reconciliation. Any deliberate data exclusions are reviewed and approved periodically by the respective supervisors with adequate documentation.
- Follow-up with product controls, trade support and technology on breaks and ensure that adjustments, amendments and code fixes are actioned by the respective teams.
- Timely resolution and escalation of reconciliation breaks above investigation thresholds.
- Publish metrics to the relevant stakeholders and the Management for review.
- Participate in the identification or development of technology to support new business flows.
- Generate test cases and execute user acceptance testing to ensure new technology delivers and functions as expected.
- Work in close partnership with various stake holders i.e. market risk, finance, trade support, reference data, settlements, VCG, technology & PMO on BAU/adhoc management requests
- Develop written procedures covering all aspects of required business as usual tasks.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.