New job React Native Developer in Madhya Pradesh
React Native Developer
Company : Techment Technology Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- React Native
- API Integrations
- Mobile Platforms – Android & IOS
- BE, B.Tech, MCA
- 2-6 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- software development: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 3 years (Preferred)