New job Quality Assurance Engineer in Tamil Nadu
Quality Assurance Engineer
Company : DeeVita Technologies India Private Limited
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
- Understand the functionality of the application and scope of work.
- Understand system components, how they interact with one another, and perform different types of testing, including functional, system, regression and acceptance testing.
- Execute test plans with attention to details using both manual and automated testing.
- Create and maintain repository of automated test scripts and test suites.
- Defect reporting and tracking, triaging
- Write code using the automation test tool scripting language and also perform manual testing.
- Maintain data pool for automated and manual tests.
- Assist Test Lead in preparing all status reports, test plans, test cases and other documentation related to testing.
- Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience with specific focus in data and analytics related enterprise software systems doing manual /automated testing, especially for BI, ETL and transactional systems
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2012/2008 or any other databases.
- Good SQL knowledge, writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with QA processes including test plan/test cases creation, execution, bug tracking, investigation, and triaging
- Knowledge of release management and deployment workflow processes.
- Good communication, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Preferred 1 year of experience in automation test script development.
- Experience with automation test tools like QTP, Selenium, etc. Any QA certifications is highly desired
- Experience in healthcare and financial transaction processing systems
Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A), Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)