New job Quality Assurance Analyst in Uttar Pradesh
Quality Assurance Analyst
Company : Crowe
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- Review User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other applicable test artifacts
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results
- Perform test case reviews as necessary
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate any reported potential quality issues to QA project lead
- Record, report, and re-test defects found during testing
- Identify test cases eligible to be included in Regression and/or Smoke Testing suite.
- BS or BA Computer Science degree preferred; 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodology preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Test Manager, ADO or other testing tool
- Business process understanding
- Basic level of programming language
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of the SDLC and STLC
- Ability to multi-task and change focus as needed
- Proven ability to create clear, concise, detail-oriented test plans/cases
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Critical thinker and able to look beyond the obvious
- Curious to learn more
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.