New job Project Engineer/Site Engineer - Solar in Bihar
Project Engineer/Site Engineer - Solar
Company : Creative Elecpower Private Limited
Salary : ₹1,44,000 - ₹2,50,000 a year
Location : Bihar
Min. Experience - 1 to 2 years in solar field only.
- Supervision of MMS and Module Erection
- DC & AC Side Electrical Work
- Termination Work
- Field Earthing Installation
- Switch yard Erection
- Testing & Commissioning of Entire Plant
- Strong labour and sub - contractor liasioning ability
Responsibilities and Duties
- Good knowledge of Solar Photovoltaic & Electrical components
- Must be able to work with Solar Mounting Structure Installations
- Must have Knowledge of Installation of Solar Panels and their Electrical connections
- Installation of Inverter (Central or String), SCB, LA and associated Earthing related work.
- Installation of Transformers, HT/LT Panel,Switchgears,VCB,UPS etc at site.
- Must have knowledge of Tools and series & parallel connections
- Coordinate with Sub Contractor and Labour for timely completion of project.
- Material Management at site.
- Testing and Commissioning of Power & Distribution Trv, HT/LT Panels, Insulation, ERT etc.
- Liasioning with authority or clients.
- Vendors and Sub Contractor Liasioning.
- Load calculation and Designing of Solar PV system
- SCADA Installation
Module Mounting Structure, Module Erection, Alignment, Electrical, Testing, commissioning , DC Electrical, AC Electrical, HT/LT Panel Erection, Power & Distribution Transformer Erection, SMB Erection, Cabling, Earthing & LA
Required Experience and Qualifications
Candidate must have experience of complete utility scale solar plant Installation and Commissioning of DC and AC Side in ground mounted as well as rooftop ranging from KW to MW scale.
Location : As Per Project.
Expected Start Date: 1/6/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹144,000.00 - ₹250,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Madhubani, Bihar (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Solar: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Required)
Speak with the employer