New job Project Assistant_NBM in Haryana
Company : Clinical Development Services Agency
Salary : ₹35,000 a month
Location : Haryana
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
An extra mural unit of THSTI,
An autonomous organization of Department of Biotechnology
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway,
Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/9/2021
Name of the
“ NBM Program” Project Assistant (01 Position)
Emoluments Maximum up to ₹ 35,000/- per month
Duration One year (Extendable for the duration of the project based on performace assessment)
Location CDSA Office, Faridabad
Provide support to the consultancy granted to us through NBM, in administrative tasks, office
operations and project tracking activities for efficient management of the SoW for respective
assignment related to allocated NBM projects/ assignments.:
- Provide the support for accurate forecasts for the project, procurement, planning, and
- Implement and maintain effective administrative and project tracking systems / tools.
- Creation of administrative notes as per project requirements and tracking of
- Responsible for creation / providing inputs of clinical study documents for start-up
- Supports creation, maintenance and period review of Trial Master Files, Tools and
- Assist in collation and preparation of clinical study documents for submission for
- Participate in CDSA- NBM and Project Team meetings and assist in preparation of
- Liaise with CDSA team on consultancy services for NBM programs, admin department
and finance department for arrangements of monitoring visits, conferences,
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments for travel and accommodation
- Assist project teams in vendor payments and maintain tracking of payments.
- Assist project team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their
- Work closely with NBM BIRAC and CDSA teams for monitoring the grant allocated to
the sites and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently.
- Keep records of all information and communications related to project for
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/
University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the
minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection
Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and the number of position and other requirements for the
post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case
candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
6. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons
7. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits.
Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on
candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is
based on the performance
8. This position is strictly project-based.
9. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only
10. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel
reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Submission of application will be through online mode only otherwise it will
get rejected or ignored.
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size
50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of
qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in
submission of online application.
b. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
- Graduate with 3 years’ experience OR Post graduate with one year experience of
- Candidate with clinical research experience as from a recognized institute /
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. and
- Ability to work under pressure, exhibit integrity in behavior and action.
- Ability to remain flexible and work independently with minimal guidance as well as
collaboratively within a team setting.
c. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to
d. Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
e. Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will be
rejected and ignored.
f. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a
reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of
the reference number for future correspondence
Note: This is a rolling out advertisement on CDSA website only. The application will be
screened on weekly basis. In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for
application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable
candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
“Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and
women candidates are encouraged to apply”