New job Programme Specialist (Governance) in Madhya Pradesh
Programme Specialist (Governance)
Company : Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
- Location : Sendhwa, MadhyaPradesh
- Education : Post Graduate in Management/social science/Science/Rural Development
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Skills & Competencies required:
- Ability to inspire and be inspired, openness to learning, think out of the box, openness to new ideas and willingness to learn.
- Person who can work collaboratively with PRI, Government, and CBOs.
- Self-motivated and passionate for social change with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Hindi and English is must.
- Ability to use Information Technology and other mediums for project objectives.
- Lead the Governance team in the Sendhwa area.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordinate the project activities. Quality implementation and design and implementation of the project MIS with the help of M&E team.
- Engaging and collaborate with government departments to leverage schemes for target groups.
- Training and capacity building of sub ordinates, PRI leaders, CBO leaders and volunteers.
- Responsible for sending/ensuring timely submission of the donor reports of regional level projects.
- Preparing APR, QPR and HYPR
- Close coordination with Sr. Management at Head office
- Any other relevant responsibility given by the organization/Reporting officer
Interested candidates are requested to apply within 10 working days.