New job Product Support Representative III in Madhya Pradesh
Product Support Representative III
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Engineering
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Product Support team is focused to provide excellent level of technical and product support to integrated merchants and partners with Worldpay Total Solution.
What you will be doing (4 to 8 Years )
- Ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are met on each Salesforce Case
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- To register and classify received issues as cases and to undertake an immediate effort in order to restore customer reported issue as quickly as possible.
- Maintain overall ownership of reported issues ensuring that resolution is provided within the SLA
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Liaise with L3 team and work on technical/ customer escalations
- Keep customers/ merchants informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities. Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring: (Skills)
- Broad knowledge of FIS products (Worldpay Total and Integrated Payments) and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team-building, conflict management, negotiation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Payment domain is good to have.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization and with the customers.
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Able to work whilst heavy work load and comfortable with rotational shifts 24*7 environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Organizational and time management skills required, Self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills
Added bonus if you have:
Experience in CRM tool like Salesforce
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.