New job Process Engineering Manager 1- Transformation in Karnataka
Process Engineering Manager 1- Transformation
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
The Corporate Risk Group Business Process Management (BPM) team is seeking an experienced professional to join us in support of the overall BPM effort at Wells Fargo. The Process Engineer Manager will lead a team of process engineers and engage in major process engineering engagements. This position will report directly to the Corporate Risk Group BPM Leader.
- Organize, lead, facilitate, and drive a team of process engineers, support consultants, to drive the BPM discipline supporting CSBB ; initial focus will be heavily on process definition.
- Lead, facilitate, and drive business process engineering for major Corp Risk level initiatives including: current state business assessment, detailed analysis, design, implementation and control of new or improved processes
- Apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and best practice principles to design and implement process modernization and to build out new target operating models to include: management systems and tools, procedures, work instructions and job aids, and training materials
- Establish alignment with the BPM COE to ensure a common approach, methodology and operationalization of people, process, and tools across business processes with CSBB
- Maintain and sustain the Corp Risk operating practices and protocols to ensure successful engagement, prioritization and sequencing of engineering accountabilities across the team and with line of business partners
- Lead the oversight and governance of the Corp Risk BPM operating model to facilitate efficient and effective decision making around line of business intake requests and to ensure appropriate resource allocations in alignment with improvement opportunity requirements
- Develop and deploy appropriate and effective measurement approaches and tools to ensure an effective level of performance transparency and traceability around initiative benefit (quality, cost, risk, productivity) and to enable the justification of the ongoing operation of the Corp Risk BPM team
- Lead and support Niche and Domain intensive teams leading/participating in improvements/transformations. Champion of change for the business leader/function that he or she supports
- Hands on experience in Strong Analytic and Program Management Lead across cross functional projects - Niche solutions - Intelligent Automation / Design Thinking
- Ability to redesign processes and enhance solutions through identifying Technical / digital solutions for Business Problems - RPA/ RDA / Workflow / Bolton etc. - Prior implementation experience preferred
- Knowledge on Operational Risk & Control and Compliance is a requirement
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Finance or related discipline
- 15+ years' experience in operational excellence/process improvement areas in IT/ITES / Financial services industry, 5+ years' experience directly managing process improvement initiatives
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Prior experience of working as an internal consultant with a Global Banking Financial firm preferred
- Domain expertise in Consumer Small Business would be critically an advantage to lead the program offshore.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process management
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis and methods
- Facilitation, Change management, project Management skills would be critical to the success of this role.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.