New job Power Electronics Engineer in Telangana
Power Electronics Engineer
Company : Cellestial E-Mobility Pvt Ltd
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹1,00,000 a month
Location : Telangana
About Cellestial E-Mobility Private Limited
Cellestial E-Mobility believes green is the new innovation. Growing population, increasing pollution and subsequent global warming, all have ensured the need to switch to green solutions and adopt non-fuel drive as a sustainable approach. A changing ecosystem & efficient economic solution thirsty market is what inspired Cellestial in introducing e-tractors. Cellestial has introduced the 1st e-tractors in the country which offer various advantages: quiet and pollution-free (hence clean and green!), 1/10th the cost of running in comparison to a diesel tractor, very low maintenance cost, compact, lightweight and easy to use, and the battery pack is swappable and can be charged with a domestic power connection also. In addition, it also has instantaneous torque and a regenerative braking system to save on battery charge.
Power Electronics Engineer
- Four to Six years of relevant experience preferably in EV domain (3W & 4W)
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product database by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
- Four to Six years of relevant experience preferably in EV domain (3W & 4W).
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel,
- Knowledge expert to lead technical discussions and reviews in related areas of responsibility.
- Communicate ideas, plans, and results effectively via presentations and written reports.
- Work effectively with peers, management, operations groups, and outside organizations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work optimally with internal and external customers.
ATTENDANCE, RELIABILITY AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- Provides reliable performance.
- Ensures proper attendance, follow-up and that work projects are not left undone when absent.
- Abides by all Exponential Power policies and procedures.
Maintains a professional appearance and demeanour at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹100,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Power Electronics Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19