New job Power BI Developer in Uttar Pradesh
Power BI Developer
Company : Liberin Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹25,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Liberin Technologies is a Software Development Service company that focuses on Cloud, Mobility, Web and Enterprise applications. It began with digital transformation, IT services and Content Management leading to the design and develop customized software applications using cloud and mobile technology. Liberin Technologies has worked with customers across the globe, and has some of its key customers in the United States of America and Australia. The organization's main focus is on software development processes that enable it to support its clients through an offshore model. It also has a strong focus on R&D and explores the frontier areas of IoT, machine learning, and blockchain. With a strong team, it has been delivering quality services through innovative and cost-effective processes to some of its marquee clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
- Analyzing data and present data through reports that aid decision-making.
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish.
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Analyze current ETL process, define and design new systems.
- Redefine and make technical/strategic changes to enhance existing Business Intelligence systems.
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Power BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 1/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: ₹25,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19