New job Partner Compliance Officer in Haryana
Partner Compliance Officer
Company : SAP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Requisition ID: 285073
Work Area: Legal
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Partner Ecosystem and Audit Team is part of SAP’s Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC). OEC is part of the Office of the CEO Board area, and reports to both SAP SE’s Global CEO and the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board. In line with the mandate of SAP’s OEC, the focus is on compliance with the FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), UK Bribery Act, and other global anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws.
- Directly support the anti-bribery and corruption law compliance aspects of managing third party relationships in SAP’s sales processes
- Provide advice on compliance matters related to SAP’s third-party sales’ enabling ecosystem, so that SAP acts in accordance with best-in-class compliance standards
- Review and provide compliance input on newly proposed organization structures, sales models and incentive programs as they relate to third-party partners of SAP
- Review and provide compliance input on existing and proposed processes tied to third-party partners of SAP
- Support developing and administering policies and training on compliance topics including avoidance of bribery and corruption, competition law concerns, handling confidentiality and conflicts of interest, doing business with government customers, fraud in the contracting process, etc.
- Review and analyse Due Diligence processes for differing partner types, with the objective of increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitor changes to legal and regulatory climate/guidelines applicable to the company and proactively develop solutions
- Effectively channel inquiries and complaints related to SAP Partners; provide clarification & advice; assist in effective response mechanism.
- Full proficiency with English is required; candidates with secondary language skills are a nice-to-have
- Track record in compliance field (such as a lawyer, professional accountant, risk manager or auditor) is required
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, especially experience in a legal, compliance, organizational governance, risk management and/or audit type role
- Experience designing and maintaining compliance programs over third-parties is preferred
Any degree from recognized institutions (Regular/Full - Time education)
Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon or any country in APJ
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.