New job Operations Processor 1 in Tamil Nadu
Operations Processor 1
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Lockbox is a division within Electronic & Commercial Services and is commonly referred to as 'ECS or E&CS' and is part of Payment Operations. E&CS delivers world-class commercial and electronic payments processing, products, and services to our customers through a highly engaged team committed to supporting each other, doing what's right, building customer relationships, managing risk, and embracing diversity and inclusion.
About the Role
You will work as part of Operations group within Payment Division in Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
The role would require working in a team of Operations Processors to fulfill work type requirement of performing low to mid complex keying (alphanumeric) activity on Images of Checks/Invoices/Paystubs for keying and validating Payee Information, balancing report total, MICR Information and updating the data as per specific guidelines/instructions & meet service level agreement as defined by the business.
The work requires high speed & accuracy while keying input through Keyboard. Good analytical skills will be an added advantage to meet/exceed day to day operational requirements.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks for the low to moderately complex processes or functions
- Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure
- Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers. Uses multiple online systems
- Duties may include - receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed, entering transactions RIMS application, verifying with accuracy; resolving complex customer/client requests using multiple resources and records
- Preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents. Works under general supervision following established procedures.
- Exercises some judgment within guidelines
- University degree in Business, Commerce or any other discipline
- 0-1 year experience in banking/Financial Services
- Alphanumeric data entry experience
- Excellent typing skills with accuracy of >=98%
- Strong analytical skills with eye to details
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Flexible with working in US operational hours i.e. India night shifts
- Quality-Oriented. Demonstrates high-level of attention to detail meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge in quality or with back office processing experience or its equivalent
- College graduate, preferably in Commerce
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Typing (alphabet and 10 key numerical) data entry experience. Minimum Typing Speed & Accuracy: 30 to 35 (WPM/98%)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.