New job Operations Manager in Tamil Nadu
Company : Gigforce Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,60,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Tamil Nadu
· Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines.
· Work directly with client contacts to deliver operational results based on set SOP
· Collaborates with other back-office/field team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
· Efficiently managing delivery operations and meeting targets set by the organization for operational excellence.
· Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
· Understanding customer feedback, overall and for specific segments and clients, and identifying and implementing relevant corrective and preventive measures.
· Manage vendors effectively such as selecting vendors, negotiating contracts, controlling costs, reducing vendor-related risks and ensuring service delivery.
· Handles all aspects of preparing and distributing employees' payments. This includes maintaining payroll records, calculating taxes, balancing payroll accounts and overseeing other members of the payroll staff.
· Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
· Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices.
· Any Bachelor’s Degree.
· People who can speak the local language is an added advantage.
· Prior experience in handling operations.
· Familiar with MS Excel and google sheet.
· Ready to work on the field.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Team management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Which languages do you know?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Operations: 1 year (Preferred)