New job Mobile Application Developer in Haryana
Mobile Application Developer
Company : Pinkerton
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Mobile Application Developer builds, enhances, and supports next-generation Mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms for Pinkerton's business processes. The developer will collaborate with cross-functional teams to test and deploy the applications within the assigned project timelines.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Design and build advanced native applications for the iOS & Android platforms.
- Deliver solutions across the entire application life cycle concept including design, build, deploy, test, release, and support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Effectively work with outside data sources and API.
- Good Knowledge of integrating third-party libraries in the development process.
- Write Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Consistently work on bug fixing and improve the application's performance.
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Create User Interface of the mobile applications depending upon the client's requirement.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a graduate or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and/or background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a similar field with a minimum of three years of experience in designing and building advanced native applications for the iOS and Android Platforms is required.
- Experience in designing and building advanced native applications for iOS and Android technology.
- Must have experience in XCode, Swift5 for iOS and Android Studio 3.5, Android Marshmallow, API Level 23, and above for android platform.
- Knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud will be plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and use cases.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to learning new technologies/architecture and able to apply that knowledge to substantial, production-ready systems.
- Able to work independently and serve as an effective team player.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.