New job Lead-Technical Helpdesk in Maharashtra
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
The goal is to drive consistent delivery against the KPIs by all team members. You are expected to provide consistent communication of any stretegic changes to toolset or process and ensure seamless adoption. Team is expected to develop and drive tactical changes to process in an effort to stay ahead of volume drivers in the environment. The delivery should be driven against expected/defined employee experience goals. All employee career and development plan need to well planned/managed.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
- Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
- Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
- Drives Performance and develops teams - Recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
- Effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
- Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied towards maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.