New job Junior Research Executive - CENX in Maharashtra
Junior Research Executive - CENX
Company : YouGov
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Support the US Research Team by independently managing and delivering value to multiple aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Scripting/programming surveys or working with a dedicated team responsible for this function
- Checking test links
- Assisting in project pricing requests
- Field management and providing field updates to rest of team
- Working with Data Processing team to spec tabulated data to meet client needs
- Varied quality assurance tasks of project deliverables
- Data analysis and report preparation
- Ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all deliverables
- Ability to understand data, from consumer surveys, and create actionable insights from it.
- Thoroughly reviewing data for errors or inconsistencies
The Junior Research Executive will:
× Ensure a high standard of quality and accuracy in client deliverables
- Support the deliveries to our clients from a diverse set of industries
- Working in a new dynamic team, exposure to bringing fresh ideas and opportunity to grow and impact your career development.
1-2 years of work or academic experience in marketing research, marketing, advertising or other related field
- Ability to organize, multi-task and handle more than one project at the same time
- Excellent oral, written and electronic communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinker
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Has understanding of databases, analyzing and checking data from research projects in a variety of formats
- You are proactive, engaged and driven to succeed
Shift Timings: 9.30 pm to 6.30 am IST - Monday to Friday
What’s in it for me?
YouGov has an international presence in 22 countries with inherent complexity
You will be a key contributor to one of the fastest growing market research companies today. At the same time, you’ll never get bored working on interesting projects and shaping the brands and the society of the future.
An opportunity to help the company achieve its exciting regional growth plans.