New job Java Developer in Chandigarh
Company : Bains Innovation Labs Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Chandigarh
BainsLabs is currently hiring for a Java Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
· Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
· Create and enhance core product and ecosystem code.
· Analyze, evaluate requirements and propose high level design and technical solutions at all stages of development.
· You will be collaborating with the Software Architect (if applicable) to realize technical vision and direction.
· You will be providing reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Build proof-of-concept integrations.
· Troubleshoot and debugging systems, documenting events, and finding solutions for issues found.
· Strong understanding of USB device drivers for Mac OS and Windows.
· Practical software development experience utilizing Java with strong knowledge of Spring/SpringBoot/JavaFX/Swing.
· Strong understanding of encryption and hash algorithms.
· Strong understanding of websockets.
· Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, REST, JSON, XML, etc.)
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of software development experience in Java.
Educational Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
At BainsLabs, we work with Startups, SMEs and Enterprises to support them dealing with the challenge of digital transformation through technological solutions and consultancy.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the clients, then search for your forever career with us at BainsLabs.
BainsLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or disability. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at BainsLabs:
· Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
· Educational assistance available for all employees
· Exposure to the cutting-edge technologies and products that have the capacity to change how things are done.
Job Type: Full-time
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)