New job IT Technical Consultant – DAAS in Haryana
IT Technical Consultant – DAAS
Company : Aon Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Aon is looking for a Solution Engineering
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon, in Chicago, IL; New York. As a Solution engineering lead, you will report directly to the Director of EUS Engineering.
It’s an exciting time to be at Aon! We are seeking a motivated and innovative Solution Engineering lead to design solutions as part of our digital transformation and growth efforts. In this role, you will work on a variety of initiatives to ensure our platforms, applications, and services are designed and built in accordance with next generation standards and frameworks. This is a pivotal opportunity as we transform our enterprise to align with the demands of a digital ecosystem to meet business and consumer needs.
Your impact as a Solution Engineering (DaaS)
- Lead creation, management, and deployment of current infrastructure components to fulfil the architecture and strategic requirements of the EUS Platform.
- Advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft device management and related technologies, to include architecture experience in Azure, MEM etc.
- Extensive engineering experience of device management (both desktop and server) with Microsoft Endpoint Manager in a large corporate enterprise.
- Strong technical knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Strong experience as an End User Compute Architect
- Good experience with Workplace as a service solution
- Overseeing application architecture and deployment in cloud environments including public / private and traditional IT (hybrid / enterprise cloud). Ability to act as consultants on cloud strategy and need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues and development in the hybrid cloud world
- Architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
Identify and gather requirements to define an architectural solution which can be successfully built and operate on AWS, Azure, GCP, vRealize and any other cloud platform
Design the overall Virtual Network environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Must be well versed in and have experience IT policies and procedures and technology standards
- Experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft stack including Windows 7 and 10, EMS Suite, Azure, O365, E1 and E3 licensing for Enterprise Agreement
- Delegates responsibility and provides guidance to engineers.
- Drives infrastructure services vision, enables innovation, and leverages Aon IT trends while providing input to technology roadmaps and strategies across a set of services.
- Drives transformational programs to improve operational efficiencies and directs and delivers technology transformations using technical and functional teams.
- Passionate about distributed systems and building high scale services
- Collaborate with other system and network architects, security engineering, and infrastructure engineering to plan and deliver various solutions within the device management team
- Design configure and implementation/upgrade of System Center Configuration Manager products and other Microsoft System Center and Infrastructure solutions bring up-to-date insights on Microsoft technologies, industry trends and the competition.
- Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas.
- Engineer an effective solution based on business needs, delivering high-quality documentation, and technology proof of concepts, to support the operationalism of the new technology
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience
- S. Computer Science or similar/equivalent area, ITIL Certified Preferred
- Strong business, communication and financial skills.
- Demonstrates and models behaviors described in the Aon Leadership Model.
- Ability to drive high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishments.
- Ability to build and maintain High Performing Organizations.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups.
- Ability to create and execute influencing strategies that persuade key stakeholders to act towards advancing shared interests and business goals.
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth.
- Ability to work across organization boundaries and matrix reporting structure.
- Experience in delivering complex projects across multiple geographic regions
- Negotiation skills with clients (internal/external) and vendors.
- Ability to build and maintain High Performing Organizations
Expertise working closely with product and delivery organizations and related technical fields.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.