New job Investment Banking Analyst 2 in Karnataka
Investment Banking Analyst 2
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About I & P
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
This role works with an industry leading Corporate and Investment Bank within the Coverage, M&A and Capital Markets teams. Specifically, it requires high impact deliverables on corporate banking, M&A, DCM, ECM and other IB deals on
About the Role. The role involves working closely with the US deal team on pitchbooks, valuations, peer analysis, opportunity analysis, and other industry-related materials., with significant opportunities to learn, develop and work as an integral member of the business.
- Prepare pitch books, industry overviews, detailed company profiles, management biographies, brokers' outlook, share price performance, evolution of industry/peers valuation multiples, possible buyer/seller opportunities
- Work on comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, company/M&A screening and newsletter preparation
- Work independently on complex projects and deliver high quality projects
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders in the US
Resposibilities include training and guiding junior and new analysts, resolving their project rela
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential qualifications/ Market skill set
- Outstanding academic qualifications – MBA / Masters in Finance from a premier educational institution
- Relevant prior 2-5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.